Calming the Chaos
A Soulful Guide to Managing Your Energy Rather Than Your Time
Far too many people in contemporary culture feel they don’t have enough time to “get it all done.” The stress of this chronic overwhelm creates a disorganized mind that leads to a chaotic life.
In Calming the Chaos, you will learn the step-by-step skills and thought processes that lead to increased productivity and peace of mind. Jackie’s approach stems from the new frontier of human performance called energetic consciousness. Part philosophy, part psychology, fully practical application, you will learn:
- Why there is no such thing as time management and what to do instead.
- How to manage your energy instead of your time and stress.
- The three-step formula for managing every component of your life for the rest of your life!
- Why “to-do lists” are a set up for failure and what really works.
- “The Three Strikes Rule” that will end procrastination for good!
- How to always know that you have the time for what you want and need to do!
Many books promise to change your life.
Applying these principles will make this a reality!